- “Broadway Rocks Cancer” Concert January 28, 2020
Broadway’s brightest stars will take the stage for an inspiring evening of holiday classics to benefit the Summit Medical Group Foundation’s Patient-in-Need Fund.
- “Broadway Rocks Cancer” Concert to Benefit Summit Medical Group Foundation – Oregon January 28, 2020
The evening will be hosted by Tommy Bracco (of CBS Big Brother Competition, Pretty Woman and Newsies).
- Shining Stars of the Great White Way to Light up Broadway Rocks Cancer at SOPAC November 4, 2019
- “Broadway Rocks Cancer” Concert to Benefit Summit Medical Group Foundation – New Jersey November 4, 2019
Join 20+ shining Broadway stars for an inspiring concert to benefit Summit Medical Group Foundation’s Cancer Comfort Project.
- Creature Comfort Pet Therapy dogs bring cancer patients joy during chemo treatment July 19, 2019
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey (WABC) — Heather O’Rourke, Eyewitness News’ morning traffic anchor, is warming hearts around New Jersey with her four-legged sidekick, Rocco.
- Great White Way coming to Paper Mill to fight diabetes December 5, 2018
On Monday the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn will host its second annual Broadway Beats Hunger event. All proceeds from the event – featuring Broadway’s own – will go directly to Food, Health and Hope: An Answer to Diabetes, a joint initiative between Summit Medical Group Foundation and Community FoodBank of New Jersey.
- Seth Meyers to appear at Summit Medical Group Foundation Gala April 14, 2018
Summit Medical Group Foundation (SMGF) is pleased to unveil details about their Fifth Annual Gala and Auction on Saturday, May 12, at 6 p.m. at The Grove, 691 Pompton Ave. in Cedar Grove. Established in 2013 by Summit Medical Group (SMG), the largest and oldest physician-owned multi-specialty medical practice in New Jersey, the Foundation is dedicated to offering free wellness screenings to neighbors in need, mentorship programs to medical students and scholarships to students pursing careers in medicine.
- Seth Meyers Attends SMGF’s 5th Annual Gala & Auction June 25, 2018
Seth Meyers, host of NBC’s Late Night with Seth Meyers, was recently a special guest at Summit Medical Group Foundation’s (SMGF) 5th Annual Gala & Auction where a record-breaking $1.35 million was raised.
- SMGF Gala Raises $1.35M June 25, 2018
SMGF’s Annual Gala & Auction raises critical funds to ensure the Foundation can continue to offer access to high-quality care, education and mentorship without the burden of cost to the disadvantaged. Seth Meyers, host of NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” was recently a special guest at Summit Medical Group Foundation’s (SMGF) fifth Annual Gala & Auction, where a record-breaking $1.35 million was raised.
- AMA Foundation Awards Summit Medical Group Foundation $50,000 to Fight Diabetes August 14, 2018
Summit Medical Group Foundation has received a $50,000 grant from the American Medical Association Foundation to fund its Food, Health and Hope: An Answer to Diabetes, or FHH Diabetes, initiative.