- Broadway Stars Come Together for Hilarious Hygiene Video June 21, 2020
Ever sing the ABC song while washing your hands to ensure you’ve sanitized for long enough? The original cast of Broadway’s Legally Blonde – The Musical created a better ditty to sing in their PSA reminding people how to properly sanitize during COVID-19. This video helped raise funds for SMGF’s COVID-19 Relief Fund. Bravo to our Broadway friends!
- Steve Adubato Highlights Our Food, Health, Hope Diabetes Program April 16, 2020
Steve Adubato goes on-location to the Father English Food Pantry in Paterson to speak with Director of Food Pantries, Carlos Roldan; Development Director Chris Brancato; the CEO of the Community FoodBank Carlos Rodriguez; and our very own Anna Trautwein, Clinical Director of Programs to discuss how FHH is helping to combat diabetes by providing free medical screenings, healthy food and diabetes education to change behaviors.
- Laura Bell Bundy & More to Sing for Broadway Beats Hunger (Odds & Ends) Copy April 16, 2020
A talented lineup of stars will take part in Broadway Beats Hunger, a charity event set for December 4 at 7:00pm at Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ.
- Face masks and phone calls: Warren volunteers rise to pandemic’s challenges April 1, 2020
Masks are to be distributed to Summit Medical Group employees away from the front lines, hospital patients not infected with COVID-19 who want extra protection, and food pantry workers across the region.
- “Broadway Rocks Cancer” Concert January 28, 2020
Broadway’s brightest stars will take the stage for an inspiring evening of holiday classics to benefit the Summit Medical Group Foundation’s Patient-in-Need Fund.
- “Broadway Rocks Cancer” Concert to Benefit Summit Medical Group Foundation – Oregon January 28, 2020
The evening will be hosted by Tommy Bracco (of CBS Big Brother Competition, Pretty Woman and Newsies).
- Shining Stars of the Great White Way to Light up Broadway Rocks Cancer at SOPAC November 4, 2019
- “Broadway Rocks Cancer” Concert to Benefit Summit Medical Group Foundation – New Jersey November 4, 2019
Join 20+ shining Broadway stars for an inspiring concert to benefit Summit Medical Group Foundation’s Cancer Comfort Project.
- Creature Comfort Pet Therapy dogs bring cancer patients joy during chemo treatment July 19, 2019
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey (WABC) — Heather O’Rourke, Eyewitness News’ morning traffic anchor, is warming hearts around New Jersey with her four-legged sidekick, Rocco.
- Great White Way coming to Paper Mill to fight diabetes December 5, 2018
On Monday the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn will host its second annual Broadway Beats Hunger event. All proceeds from the event – featuring Broadway’s own – will go directly to Food, Health and Hope: An Answer to Diabetes, a joint initiative between Summit Medical Group Foundation and Community FoodBank of New Jersey.
- The Provident Bank Foundation Awards Major Grant to SMGF August 29, 2018
The Provident Bank Foundation has announced the recipients of its Second Cycle 2018 Major Grants, and SMGF is proud to make the list!
- SMGF Receives $100,000 Grant From The Horizon Foundation For New Jersey August 28, 2018
The Summit Medical Group Foundation has received a $100,000 grant from The Horizon Foundation for New Jersey to support Food, Health and Hope: An Answer to Diabetes (FHH Diabetes), a collaborative program with The Community FoodBank of New Jersey (CFBNJ). FHH Diabetes focuses on reducing the impact of diabetes in New Jersey urban municipalities in Essex, Passaic and Union counties, where adults with diabetes account for up to 10.6 percent of the population.
- AMA Foundation Awards Summit Medical Group Foundation $50,000 to Fight Diabetes August 14, 2018
Summit Medical Group Foundation has received a $50,000 grant from the American Medical Association Foundation to fund its Food, Health and Hope: An Answer to Diabetes, or FHH Diabetes, initiative.
- Seth Meyers Attends SMGF’s 5th Annual Gala & Auction June 25, 2018
Seth Meyers, host of NBC’s Late Night with Seth Meyers, was recently a special guest at Summit Medical Group Foundation’s (SMGF) 5th Annual Gala & Auction where a record-breaking $1.35 million was raised.
- SMGF Gala Raises $1.35M June 25, 2018
SMGF’s Annual Gala & Auction raises critical funds to ensure the Foundation can continue to offer access to high-quality care, education and mentorship without the burden of cost to the disadvantaged. Seth Meyers, host of NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” was recently a special guest at Summit Medical Group Foundation’s (SMGF) fifth Annual Gala & Auction, where a record-breaking $1.35 million was raised.
- Seth Meyers to appear at Summit Medical Group Foundation Gala April 14, 2018
Summit Medical Group Foundation (SMGF) is pleased to unveil details about their Fifth Annual Gala and Auction on Saturday, May 12, at 6 p.m. at The Grove, 691 Pompton Ave. in Cedar Grove. Established in 2013 by Summit Medical Group (SMG), the largest and oldest physician-owned multi-specialty medical practice in New Jersey, the Foundation is dedicated to offering free wellness screenings to neighbors in need, mentorship programs to medical students and scholarships to students pursing careers in medicine.
- Broadway Beats Hunger Benefit in Millburn November 28, 2017
Summit Medical Group Foundation (SMGF), in partnership with the Community FoodBank of New Jersey, has announced the inaugural Broadway Beats Hunger holiday performance to benefit the “Food, Health and Hope: An Answer to Diabetes” initiative and broaden awareness about the direct link between access to nutritious food and this widespread health epidemic in New Jersey.
- Star Studded Broadway Beats Hunger Charity Performance at Paper Mill Playhouse on December 4 November 27, 2017
Summit Medical Group Foundation (SMGF), in partnership with the Community FoodBank of New Jersey, is proud to announce the inaugural Broadway Beats Hunger holiday performance to benefit the “Food, Health and Hope: An Answer to Diabetes” initiative and broaden awareness about the direct link between access to nutritious food and this widespread health epidemic in New Jersey.
- New York Giants’ Great, Justin Tuck, Helps Turkey Drive November 17, 2017
New York Giants great Justin Tuck joined the Summit Medical Group Foundation to collect turkeys for residents in need the Friday before Thanksgiving.